Saturday, January 12, 2013

Get Dirty

It might be a little hard to tell from this picture, but we are all filthy! Me more than Ziggy Pup, Pepper more than me.  We are puppy-sitting the Zigster, so we went for a run.  Completed the 2.75 mile Horseshoe Lake trail at a 15.9 min/mile pace.  Phew! There was a lot of sliding on the half mud, half ice trail.  Ziggy was a handful on the leash.  The ice was unstable part of the time and I was breaking through.  This made the going a little more slow.  It's a little abrasive on bare feet (for me), but the dogs didn't seem to mind.  I really didn't either.  I took advantage of a rare 60 degree January day.

1 comment:

  1. Great weather this weekend! But all the melted snow sure made for some muck around town. Cheers to a good run.

    ReplyDelete