Thursday, May 13, 2010

Weather and Work Making Me a Slacker

February was my best running month so far this year.  I've been a slacker.  I need to run more.  It has been raining a lot.  I've been busy landscaping (though not enough - if anyone needs a mow or mulch, let me know).  It was easier to get in a two mile run when I started.  But now, I'm just starting to slow down at two miles.  It's too much work putting on the running clothes, putting on the dog collar, blogging, taking off the clothes, washing the clothes, showering, to justify running for a measly two miles.  I feel better if I get 5 or 6 in.  But that takes more time (a lot more time at my pace).

I ran early today at a 10.5 min/mi pace.  Around Silver Lake again.  Nice, but I'm getting a little bored with this run.  I left the Pooper at home to see If I could blame her for my pace.  Nope, it's me.

Go Cavs!

No comments:

Post a Comment