Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Beansprout Review

My dear sister Booler sent me a gift over the weekend.  I had told her I was looking for a small camera for my runs and she found these beansprouts on woot.com.

As you can see, it's a small and has a carabiner  for easy attachment.  It takes small pictures ~ 75k on the hi-res setting and has a capacity of 26 pics at this setting.  You can chose a compressed format to increase the number of pics.  This size is about perfect for blogs.  And 26 pics is enough for an average run.  The camera takes 1.4mp shots - very small when compared to today's 12mp cameras.  As you can see from the shakiness of the photos, you need to have a steady hand for clear pics.


Here are some photos of Pepper duck hunting on today's run through Water Works Park.


That's her swimming in the river.
She wasn't quick enough to catch a duck.  Guess I'll have to settle for salad for lunch.









Here's a view of the river from our second crossing.













Here are some picks of our new garden.  We signed up for two city garden plots yesterday.  So we now have a 50' by 25' plot.  Room for plenty of potatoes, onions, squash, corn . . . I need to make a plan.









My blog layout skills suck.


2 comments:

  1. I just got a couple of those too! One doesn't want to work. Haven't tried the other one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of mine work. Make sure the're charged up. What do you want for $6.

    ReplyDelete