Monday, April 19, 2010

ooc

Pepper & I ran down to Glens trail today.  The total rout was 4 miles.  We ran Glens trail downhill - following the river - and then ran back home on CF city streets.  I was trying to run the trail portion as fast as possible.  Because it's fun getting to the edge of out of control (ooc) downhill.  I wasn't quite ooc but the thought was to get there.

We ran across some college students on a field trip.  Probably U of Akron (proximity) and freshmen geology (due to the cooing from the girls at Pepper and the fresh Fraternity shirts).  Glens trail is a wonderful place to study geology.  I'm not an expert, but I have always found the rock formations intriguing.

Glens Trail is about 0.8 miles long, one way.  After running it, I found the tootsies were a little sore, so instead of returning on the same trail, and consequently scarring the few immature students who freaked out at Pepper and scarred her, I decided to run home on city streets.  It was very pleasant.  And it turned out to be another beautiful day here in North East Ohio.  What happened to our normal rainy April?

BTW, the radishes are looking awesome and we're about 2 weeks away from greens.

If anyone is interested: I have for sale a '99 Silverado extended cab 2wd, 230K and a bad transmission - does run in 1st, 2nd & R.
Also a 2000 Mustang convertible, 118k, 5 speed manual, runs great. A little rust and a 10 year old roof.  Check out Akron Craigslist, call and give me the cash.  I love Craigslist.

GO CAVS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment